Facebook is a big social networking site used by millions of people. It is originated by Mark Zuckerberg. From this, you can share your thoughts, feelings, and ideas to your friends, family and other people in the world. You can upload pictures in your timeline, story and in another person wall.
How to upload a photo on your timeline:-
1. If you want to upload a Facebook photo in your smartphone, then first you need to install the Facebook application in your phone from the play store.
2. After installing the app, you have to log into your account. If you have already account on Facebook then enter email id/phone number and password and continue to login. If you have not any Facebook account then first sign up.
3. Now click on photo option on the top of your Facebook. A window appears from which you want to add photos like from gallery, drive or you want to click a photo from the camera.
4. Select the photo which you want to upload. The photo which you have uploaded is shared. Click on that photo and select the share option on the right-hand side of your window.
5. Now your photo will be shared in your timeline. Your friends now see your photo which you have uploaded.
Upload photo on your story:-
1. If you want to share your photo on your story. On top of your Facebook, there is an option add to story on the left-hand side of your Facebook.
2. Click on that option, add a photo which you want on your story.
3. Then click on send. Your story will be shared with your friends.