In a fast-moving future, 5G takes place to another level. In the previous 5 to 6 months, we saw a ton of 5G mobile phones. But between a lot of 5G smartphones, it’s difficult to choose the best 5G phone. We will tell you the best 5G phones which you can buy.
Here are some best 5G phones you can buy:
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 5G and NOTE 10 PLUS 5G:- Samsung galaxy note 10 and note 10 plus 5G, both phones are now the top-listed among another s 5G phones. Both the phones have separate 5G variant and Qualcomm’s X50 5G modem under the hood. Note 10 can give you speed approximately 2GBPS. These come with a Snapdragon 855 processor, Dynamic AMOLED display, an outstanding set of triple cameras, 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. If you want the best 5G phones, you can try the Samsung 5G series.
2. ONE PLUS 7 PRO 5G:- For the UK users Oneplus 7 pro 5G is the best phone to buy. This smartphone comes with a Qualcomm’s X50 5G modem. With a Qualcomm’s X50 5G modem it has excellent speed and fast connectivity. But in the UK, it only supports EE network. This phone comes with a 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display, great triple-camera setup, UFS 3.0 storage, and up to 12GB of RAM. If you choose Oneplus 7 pro 5G, you will feel the fantastic software experience.
3. HUAWEI MATE 20 X 5G:- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G is a unique smartphone because it comes with a Balong 5000 modem along with Kirin 980 chipset. Because of Balong modem, it gives high-speed mobile connectivity. This phone comes with a large 7.2 inch OLED display, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Talking about the camera, the camera is beyond everything.
4. OPPO RENO 5G:- Oppo launched a new series of smartphones named Reno. Oppo Reno 5G is one of them. It comes with a 10x lossless zoom, a rising camera and of course, with 5G capability. The AMOLED display comes with a Snapdragon 855 with X50 5G modem, 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. You will find a triple camera on the back and 16MP selfie camera. In this smartphone, you will find a good battery life of 4065mah.
5. LG V50 THINQ 5G:- LG V50 ThinQ 5G is a competition of Samsung 5G series. This smartphone comes with a Snapdragon 855 with X50 5G modem, OLED display and baked with a slew of 5 cameras on the back. A 4000mah battery gives you a good battery backup. This is one of the best choices for 5G smartphones.