Whether you are a YouTuber, an app developer, or a Graphics designer, you always looking for the best thumbnail maker apps for Android smartphones. There are so many options for thumbnail maker apps for Android smartphones.
Here we will show you the best thumbnail maker apps for Android smartphones. Let us have a look:
- ULTIMATE THUMBNAIL MAKER:– Ultimate thumbnail maker app improves the previous version of thumbnail apps. In this app, you can easily add emojis and stickers. There are so many collections of font types which are amazing, and it’s up to your choice which font style you liked. The editing of the images was straightforward. For social media sites, you will find the pre-sized images. In a free version of the app, you will see ads and watermarks, but with a pro version, it removes both of them.
2. PIXELLAB:- PixelLab is an advanced editing tool for professional graphic designers or Youtubers. You can edit images, create thumbnails, see text, fonts, background, and sticker but you can also draw. In this, you can easily remove the background to check how the image looks. This app is ad-supported, but you can remove it with the app purchases. In this app, you will see stickers and emojis and also a 3D rotation effect.
3. CANVA:- Canva is a very popular tool to create social media images. In this tool, you will see illustrations, layers, frames, and filters. Beyond this, you will find backgrounds, fonts, icons, graphics, stickers, and templates. Graphic designers use this tool to create social media images. This tool has a subscription starts from $9.99, but you can use it as a free version also. In this tool, there is no watermark in the free version too. This tool is cloud-based so that you can use this tool in the desktop also.
4. PICMONKEY:- In Canva those features are missing, you will find in PicMonkey. Sometimes you want to focus on one subject, or you want to remove unwanted object then background eraser feature helps you to do this. To beautify your looks, there are AI-powered tools are available. As this software is also cloud-based, you can also use this on the desktop.
5. ADOBE SPARK:- Adobe Spark is the photo editing tool. As Photoshop is the best and most famous photo editing tool. This tool also comes from the same family. From this tool, you can designed editing graphics for posters, banners, and thumbnails. There are various templates in this tool so you can easily create images from these templates. There are so many colors, and fonts are available, which are amazing. This software is also a cloud-based tool.
Also read: Best Grammarly alternatives you should try