When you purchase an internet connection from an Internet service provider(ISP), you should get the guaranteed download/upload speeds. There is only one way to check this is to install and use a speed test app on the smartphone.
We will discuss the best speed test apps for you:-
How To Speed Test On iPhone Without app:- You can use the speed test by using the Safari browser. You have to open the browser and type in the browser “speedtest.net.”
How To Speed Test On iPhone With Apps:-
1. INTERNET SPEED TEST:- To check the speed of the internet on the home screen of the app, click on the “Begin Test” option. The result will show you in the form of download speed, upload speed, and ping rate. On the top left corner, you can also take a server from the list available by touching the location button.
2. NPERF:– nPerf app can perform single tests for speed, browsing, streaming, and full analysis. This app is also available for the free version. On the top left corner, you can select the analysis of your choice. You can also see the browsing speed like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube for each page screen.
3. SPEED TEST MASTER:- If you are searching a best speed test meter, then Speedtest master is the best for you. You can check every generation of speed with this app like wifi, 2G, 3G,4G, and ADSL. In 30 seconds, you can get accurate results with this app. Just click on the “start” button, you will get the results.
4. SPEED SMART:- Speed smart determines the latency, download speed, and upload speed. On the top left corner, you can search the details in the info icon. If you want to see the previous results you have to swipe right and click on any result to see details, share a report or to open bandwidth calculator.
5. SPEED CHECKER:– This app gives you an actual result to determine whether you’re getting enough speed to play videos and play online games or not. With this app, you can get accurate download and upload speed. You can also check the average download time for particular tasks like songs, TV shows, Movies.
6. NETWORK ANALYSER:- Sometimes in the workplace, you cannot access the internet properly. This tool will help you to check why you can’t access the internet. You can also check how many numbers of systems are connected. This app figures out download and upload speed.
7. SPEED TEST BY OOKLA:- Speedtest by Ookla is one of the best internet speed test apps to check the internet connection. With the ping time delay, you can check the download and upload speed. This app also troubleshoots the internet speed of your internet.