Tinder is the world’s largest popular dating app. More than 58 million people used the Tinder app. Note that if you will delete the Tinder app from your mobile it doesn’t mean that your subscription canceled. You have to cancel the subscription. It is a free app but if you will take subscription you will get better features. But in some way, if you want to cancel the subscription you can.
HOW WE CAN CANCEL TINDER GOLD SUBSCRIPTION IN ANDROID:
- Open the play store app on your mobile and look for the Tinder App. Then on the app page tap on the “Manage Subscriptions”.
- Now click on the open the field marked and to cancel the subscription click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
HOW WE CAN CANCEL TINDER GOLD SUBSCRIPTION ON THE PHONE:-
- Open the settings app on your iPhone and click on your Apple ID. You have to authenticate it using Face ID or Touch ID.
- When the authentication is done, click on the “subscriptions” and select the “Tinder”.
- Now to cancel the subscription click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
HOW YOU CAN CANCEL THE TINDER GOLD SUBSCRIPTION ON THE WEB:-
- Open the https://www.tinder.com in a web browser.
- On the top right corner of the page log in to your account.
- On the top of the page click on the “Profile” icon.
- Then a page will open. Tap on the “Manage Account” option.
- Then you will at the bottom of your page, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Then confirm the cancellation of subscription and your Tinder gold subscription is canceled.
These are the ways to how you cancel your Tinder Gold Subscription. In the same ways, you can also cancel the Tinder Plus Subscription. The ways are same for both the subscriptions. You can use this until your current bill period ends.