Google Search is a part of our life. We use it every single day. Google search engine is the best search engine which makes our life easier.
In this, we will guide you how you can delete Google search history from the web and Android both so that no one can see your internet history:-
Delete Google Search history from the Android:-
- Click on settings option in your Android and a list will open. Select Google option from that list. Now click on Google account option and a new window will open select Data and personalization option in a new window.
- After that open web and app activity option and click on manage activity. Then on the top right side corner tap on 3 dots and click on “delete activity by” option. After that type on the search box and select the time period of deleting the data.
- Then select the delete button and the search history will be deleted from all devices.
Delete Google Search history from the Web:-
- Open the web browser and type google.com in a browser. Select the sign in button to sign into your account.
- After that tap on your profile icon and click on the Google Account option.
- Select the Data and personalization option from the list.
- Then select Activity controls and open the web and app activity option.
- On the bottom of the page, select the manage activity option and it will redirects you on the settings page.
- On the left-hand side select “Delete Activity By” option.
- After that select the time period from which you want to delete search history.
- Now click on delete button and a message will come for confirmation select delete button and press Ok. Your history will be deleted from your web.