Twitter is also a social media account. Millions of users use twitter but some people don’t like to use it. Because in this there is no privacy. You can’t hide or put any security on Twitter. Everyone can see your tweets without login into the account. You can post tweets in twitter not more than 280 characters.
In this article, we will tell you how you can delete your Twitter account:
HOW YOU CAN DELETE TWITTER ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY ON AN APP:-
- On your phone open the Twitter app and select the profile icon. Then click on ” Settings and Privacy” option.
- Now select on the Account option and a new window will open. Click on the “Deactivate your account” option.
- Then read all the information about your account and select the “Deactivate” button on the bottom of the window. Twitter will ask you to reenter the password. Enter the password and click on “Deactivate” option.
HOW YOU CAN DELETE TWITTER ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY ON THE WEB:-
- Type www.twitter.com in the web browser and log into your account. Select the profile icon and then tap on “Settings and privacy” option.
- A new window will open. Click on the “Deactivate your account” option.
Also Read: How You Can Take Screenshot on PS4
- Then read the information regarding your Twitter and select the “Deactivate” button.
- Then Twitter asks you to reenter the password. Enter the details and tap on the “Deactivate Account” button.
You can delete your Twitter account on the web as well as on the mobile its up to you. But after deactivate, the account doesn’t login your Twitter account in the grace period of 30 days. If you will open the account before the 30 days it will activate your account automatically. After 30 days your account is permanently deleted. Now after 30 days if you will log in then Twitter will give you a message that this account is deleted permanently.