Google Assistant and Alexa is always listening. They always respond to your command and record voice recordings for future use. But if you want to delete voice recordings from Google Assistant and Alexa. You can delete it by the following ways:-
HOW TO DELETE VOICE RECORDINGS FROM GOOGLE ASSISTANT:
- Open your web browser and insert the URL “myactivity.google.com”. In the Google Assistant log in the Google account which is linked with it. After log in to the account on the top left corner click on the hamburger menu icon. A list of options will open click on the “Activity controls” option from the list.
- Then scroll down to voice and Audio activity. Then click on the “Manage Activity” option. Then after that, you can delete the voice recordings which is given to Google Assistant. To delete the recordings from the Google Assistant click on the “Options” button and tap on the “Delete activity by” option.
- You will get options, you can delete recording date by date or by time. You can delete recordings according to your choice. Let us assume you want to delete recordings by time. Click on the “All time” option to erase all the recordings from the Google Assistant. Then select the “Delete” option.
- Then Google asks for permissions to delete recordings permanent from the server. If you want to delete then select OK.
HOW YOU CAN DELETE VOICE RECORDINGS FROM THE ALEXA:-
- On your web browser open the “Amazon.com“ and log in to your Amazon account. On the top click on the “Profile Icon”. A list of options will come, click on the “Content and Devices”
- Then select the “Alexa Privacy”. After that select the “Review Voice History” option.
Aso Read: How You Can Delete Your Twitter Account
- A new page will page and then turn on the “Enable deletion by Voice” option. This will give you a message that it will delete the voice recordings. Click on the “Enable” to activate this feature.
Now from the Amazon servers, you will ask Alexa to delete the recordings. By your voice command, it will delete your voice recordings from the Alexa.