Enable Fingerprint lock on Whatsapp – After so many waits for months for Android users, WhatsApp has finally delivered a fingerprint lock feature for Android app. This feature is now available only in Android WhatsApp Beta and in coming months will available in other WhatsApp versions. Please be noted that this fingerprint lock feature only works in Android Marshmallow or above. This feature is not enabled by default you have to manually turn on this feature.
See, how you can enable Fingerprint lock feature on WhatsApp on Android:
HOW YOU CAN ENABLE FINGERPRINT LOCK ON WHATSAPP:
Enabling the WhatsApp fingerprint lock scanner is very simple. You have to just follow the steps to enable this feature:
- At the top right, tap on the three dots menu and click on the “settings” option.
2. Then, a menu will open. You have to select the “Accounts” option and click on the ” privacy” option.
3. Now in the Privacy section click on the “Fingerprint lock” option. Now enable the “Unlock with Fingerprint” option.
4. Now the app will ask you to authenticate your fingerprint. You have to authenticate by touching on your phone’s fingerprint scanner.
5. Now your fingerprint lock on WhatsApp on Android is enabled. You can use this feature on your smartphones.
These are the steps which you can follow to fingerprint lock on Whatsapp on Android. Make sure that this feature is only available on Android Beta and coming soon in other versions of WhatsApp. It also only works in Android Marshmallow and above. I like this feature of fingerprint lock. Do you like this feature or not? The steps are very easy to follow if you find any problem while doing the steps. You can comment in the comment box. We will reply to your query and help you out.