Google Chrome is the world’s widespread web browser. That means different people, who speak different languages, use this browser. If you are not convinced with the default language on Google Chrome i.e., English and you want to change the language in Google Chrome, and you can change it.
There are several ways to change the language in Google Chrome which are English, Hindi, Spanish, French, Dutch, Danish, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Chinese, Japanese, Irish, Italian, Russian, Samoan, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Korean, Latin, and more. You can choose any of the languages, and if you want to change the language, you can change according to your preference. Here is the list of supported languages of Chrome.
Here, we will tell you how to change the language in Google Chrome:-
- Open the Google Chrome menu on your mobile phone or your computer.
- On the right top corner, there is three dot corner, click on that dots and select settings option.
- A drop-down list will open, click on the advanced option, and select languages.
- Now you have to select the language that you want to use in Google Chrome. There are several languages choose the one which you want.
- Then select the 3-dot menu beside the language of your preference and enable “Display Google Chrome in this language” option.
- Then for the changes to take effects to select the “Relaunch” button.
- Click the Language settings again and click on “move to the top” button.
- Now your language changed successfully.
- Now if you also want to change the language of Google search on Chrome, then perform a Google search and Select on Settings and choose the language.
- Then select the language which you want and click on save button.
Now Google search will also perform with the language of your choice, go ahead and use the language of your choice.