In YouTube, you can acquire something, have a laugh, listen to music, and watch some of the content you enjoyed. But YouTube also has also some content that isn’t suitable for children. By this, you can put parental control on the Youtube app.
There are no full-proof ways to block adults videos on YouTube app or website, but there are some things that you can do through which YouTube is safe for your kids.
No need to worry, we will tell you how you can put parentals control on Youtube app.
ENABLE THE RESTRICT MODE ON YOUR MOBILE:-
- On your Android or iPhone open the Youtube App and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your profile icon on the top right of the screen.
- You will see so many options, click on the Settings option.
- Enable the restricted mode option to change the settings.
- After confirmation of setting, select the close button.
- Now refresh the videos, and your restricted mode content will go on.
ON THE WEB:-
- On your browser type www.youtube.com and sign in to your Google account.
- On the top right corner, tap on the profile icon.
- From the menu, select the restricted mode.
- Enable the restricted mode option.
- Close the open window if you will not close, then you will see the same content.
- Now open the youtube again and check the restricted mode is on or not and now you can see the videos with restrictions.
SIGN OUT OF YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT FROM THE YOUTUBE:-
This method is the best way if you want to control on Youtube. This method will take responsibility for all the NSFW videos. If you wish that your kid can’t see any adult video on the Youtube, it’s better to log out of your Google account from the Youtube. By doing this if your kid operates any nudity videos, bad words videos or any videos which are not in use for educational then this will give a message that you can’t play the video, please sign in into your account.