Asus ROG Phone 2 recently launched in India of Rs 37,999. This Asus ROG Phone 2 provides the best features which a user want in a new flagship smartphone. One of the best characteristics of this smartphone is its 120hz AMOLED screen and also provides a 1ms response time and 240Hz touch response rate, which is impressive. There are not a whole number of games in the Play Store that support frame rates upwards of 60 FPS, but we have got PUBG Mobile running at 120FPS on the ROG Phone 2. Now see how to run PUBG mobile at 120FPS on ROG Phone 2:-
RUN PUBG MOBILE AT 120FPS ON ROG PHONE 2:-
There are some rumors that PUBG Mobile is coming for higher frame rates, i.e., 90 FPS, and 120 FPS. But, if you want to test it on your mobile, you can check it on your smartphones which have higher frame rate like Asus ROG Phone 2. For this, follow the simple steps:-
1. On your smartphone, download and install the TapTap app. After installing this app, explore for “Game for Peace” in the app store and install it.
2. When you installed this game, then you have to log in this app via QQ or WeChat.
3. Now, on your smartphone download the “UserCustom.ini” file from Google drive.
4. Then, go to your File Manager on your smartphone and copy the downloaded file which you have downloaded in the previous step. Here is the path to paste the file:
Internal Memory > Android > data > com.tencent.tmgp.pubgmhd > files > UE4Game > ShadowTrackerExtra > ShadowTrackerExtra > Saved > Config > Android”
5. Now paste that new file and replace the existing file “UserCustom.ini” file in this folder. Then, under the graphics settings see the 90FPS and 120FPS options in PUBG Mobile.
6. Now, on your ROG Phone 2, you can try out PUBG Mobile at 120FPS and feels the fantastic experience.
So, the users those have smartphones with higher frame rates, and they love to play PUBG. They can download this and play the PUBG mobile at 120FPS. Go ahead and play and share your experience with us.