Setting up an email account on your Android is really simple. You can check your messages anywhere needed through your phone.
For setting up an email account its necessary to have an account.
Example:- Your domain name, an email address, and an email password.
How to set up:-
- On the home screen, click on the settings option. There are so many built-in options you will find. Click on Accounts option.
- Click on the add account option, then choose the email account you have, like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you don’t have any email account then do it manually.
- Now you should be asked to enter email address and password. Then enter the appropriate details and click on Ok and permit all the terms and conditions apply.
- It takes little time to proceed, then your account will be ready to see. You can check or compose your emails through your account.
Manual set up of the account
- If you have not any particular account like Gmail, Yahoo, then you can set your account manually.
- After open the Email, then enter an email address and password.
- Then select the account type which you want to make. There are three options POP3, IMAP, and EXCHANGE. I will suggest clicking on the IMAP option.
- Click on next, your account will be done. Now you can access your account.