Are you bored of viewing an update like this on your Mac? Adobe asks you to download and install an update to Flash Player, and you get disturbed. You can uninstall flash from macOS.
Not anymore! These days latest web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc. all work seamlessly to YouTube and many other live streaming web services. By using this, you can easily uninstall flash from the macOS.
So, no need for Flash player. It’s better to uninstall Adobe Flash Player from your Mac so you won’t be disturbed by the annoying updates and potential security issues. By uninstalling the Adobe Flash player you can easily uninstall flash from macOS.
In this article, we will show you to how you can uninstall adobe flash player from the Mac:-
- Go to the system preferences and in search options, check to see adobe flash player is available or not. If possible, select that option.
- Remove that adobe flash player pane and then open the Finder and move to the Library folder and find the directory: ~Library/PreferencePanes.
- Then remove the flash player subfolder from the PreferencePanes folder.
Remove Flash player from Mac with App Cleaner:- App Cleaner is a specialized application to remove any type of applications from Mac completely. It automatically detects support files of apps and removes them securely.
- Download app cleaner and uninstaller app in your Mac.
- Then select the adobe flash player app from the list and select the remove button.
- Then in a new window, you have to confirm the removing of the app. Then your adobe flash player will remove from the Mac.
This is the simple and easy method to uninstall flash from the macOS. If you liked the article please comments below your views.