Skype is a telecommunication app through which you can do a video call, voice call and chat from your computer, smartphones, and tablets.
For voice calls, messages you need a Skype app on your computer or a Skype account.
How to use Skype IM:-
These are the steps of using Skype IM:-
1. First of all, it’s necessary to log into Skype, then the main screen will open.
2. You will find a list of contacts on the left-hand side of the screen. Then double click on that friend which you want to send a message.
3. You will see your friend window in a new tab. There is a text box at the bottom of the screen. Type your message which you want to send, then click on enter. The message which you will send is via Skype. It’s the default method of sending.
4. You can send pictures, video, document and contacts via Skype IM.
5. If your friend is online and you are also online then he/she replies to the message and you will get the reply immediately. If you are offline then you will get the message when you are online.
6. You can add any phone number to your contacts for Skype If the phone number you are adding has a Skype account.