Android 10 made some visible modifications in the status bar and quick settings panel, one of which is from the top of the quick settings panel disappearance of battery percentage. You can get back battery percentage in the status bar and settings panel.
Here are the two ways through which you can bring back battery percentage on Android 10:-
BRING BACK BATTERY PERCENTAGE ON ANDROID 10 FROM THE STATUS BAR:- These are the following steps through which you can bring back battery percentage on the status bar:-
- On your Android 10, open the settings on your phone and go to the “Settings” section.
2. Now, in the battery settings, you will see the battery percentage toggle that will permit you to view the battery percent in the status bar.
3. Then Switch the toggle, and you will see the remaining battery percentage in the top right corner of your phone right on the status bar.
BRING BACK BATTERY PERCENTAGE ON QUICK SETTINGS:- These are the steps from which you can bring back battery percentage on quick settings. Let us discuss:-
- On your phone open the settings and then at the top of the app, there is a search tab, type “Health” in the search bar.
2. From the search results, click on the “Device Health Services” option, Then you will move to the setting page of the app.
3. Then click on the Disable button and reboot your phone. After the reboot of your phone, you will see on the quick settings panel the good battery old percentage.
These are both methods through which you can quickly bring back battery percentage on Android 10. If you have any issues about this, then free to message us in the comments section. We will reply to your queries.