Twitter is also a social media account. Millions of users use twitter but some people don’t like to use it. Because in this there is no privacy. You can’t disappear or put any security on Twitter. Everyone can see your tweets without login into the account. You can post tweets on twitter only in 280 characters. Some users want to delete the Twitter account and they can.
In this article, we will tell you how to delete Twitter account:
HOW TO DELETE TWITTER ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY ON AN APP:-
- On your phone open the Twitter app and select the profile icon. Then click on “Settings and Privacy” option.
- Now select on the Account option and a new window will open. Click on the “Deactivate your account” option.
- Then read all the information about your account and select the “Deactivate” button on the bottom of the window. Twitter will ask you to reenter the password. Enter the password and click on “Deactivate” option.
HOW TO DELETE TWITTER ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY ON THE WEB:-
- Type www.twitter.com in the web browser and log into your account. Select the profile icon and then tap on “Settings and privacy” option.
- A new window will open. Click on the “Deactivate your account” option.
- Then read the information regarding your Twitter and select the “Deactivate” button.
- Then Twitter asks you to reenter the password. Enter the details and tap on the “Deactivate Account” button.
You can delete your Twitter account from the web as well as on the mobile. But after deactivation, the account doesn’t login your Twitter account in the grace period of 30 days. If you will open the account before the 30 days it will activate your account automatically. After 30 days your account is permanently deleted. Now after 30 days when you will log in then Twitter will give you a message that this account is deleted permanently.