Spotify, the best music streaming service in the world, contains millions of tracks. Sometimes, you only wish to download a single song of a particular album, or you want to download a single song from the playlist or single song from anywhere in the Spotify app. If you have a premium version, but you can’t download a single song from the Spotify, it gives the features to download the whole album. We will tell you how you can download a single song in Spotify on iPhone or iPad.
DOWNLOAD A SINGLE SONG IN SPOTIFY:-
Here, we will tell how you can download a song in Spotify on iPhone or iPad:-
Please be noted that this method is work only on the paid or premium version not for the free version.
- On your iPhone or iPad download and install the Spotify app and open it. Then, search for the song which you want to download.
2. Now, on the right of the song which you have selected, click on the three dots.
3. Then, you will see a menu. From that menu, click on the “Add to playlist” option.
4. Next, you have to select “New Playlist” and give that playlist a particular name.
5. Now, enable the “Download” button from the playlist to download the song.
This is all about the downloading a single song in Spotify on iPhone or iPad. Now, wait for some time till the song is download on your device. You can repeat this process for the more Spotify songs on your device. You can also make a playlist of your choices, and you can listen easily with a single click. Use the Spotify app and enjoy your favorite playlist. If you have any query then free to comment in the comment box.
Also read: 4 Music apps which don’t need data or WiFi