Apple revealed the upcoming operating system for the iPhones and the 7th generation iPod Touch i.e iOS 13 and also released a developer beta for developers to try out and examine their apps on. The installation of iOS 13 developer beta is very easy.
See how you can install iOS 13 Developer Beta on your iPhone:-
For installation of iOS 13, you want the following:-
- You have to your Apple account. Without the Apple account, you can’t download the Developer Beta.
- Before installing the Beta, take a back up of your phone or store your data because developer beta can wipe or erase your data.
INSTALLATION OF iOS 13 ON YOUR PHONE:-
- Visit the Apple Developer website and log in to your Apple account. Now at the top click on the “Developer” option and then tap on the “Downloads”.
- Now scroll down the page and select the “View All” option.
- Now for the iPhone model download the restore file that you’re thinking of installing the beta on. In this, I downloaded the image for the iPhone X.
4. When your download is completed, then you have to connect your iPhone with the Mac. Then tap on the “Option” button and click on the “update” option. From this, you can choose a downloaded update file that you can run on your iPhone
- Now select the image which you want to download and tap on the “open” at the bottom.
This is the update of your iPhone. By using these instructions you can run iOS 13 on your phone. Please note that iOS 13 is beta software. If you are using your iPhone on a daily basis then don’t install it on your phone. It may contain bugs and errors and also can wipe your data. Also, Apple gives you a warning before installation. This is the way of installation of iOS 13 on your iPhone.