We review a lot of applications, which often require high-quality screenshots from Google Play and the App Store. You already notice that both Apple App Store and Google Play Store, don’t permit users to directly download the screenshots or app’s logo uploaded by the developer.
On the app store, when you will right-click on any app’s screenshot, you can’t open the images or save images in a new tab. But Google play store has this fantastic feature, you can right-click on the app’s screenshot, but when you download that photos, it saves it as Google’s Web.
You can download high-quality images. See the following steps below:-
HOW YOU DOWNLOAD HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
- Go to your Google play store, and you have to open any app page which you need to open.
- Then right-click on the screenshot which you desire to take and then in a new tab open the picture.
- In a new tab, when your picture loaded, then select on the URL box of that image and from the end, remove “-rw.” Tap on the enter option.
- Now you have to right-click on that picture and choose the “save as” option.
- You can save that image as a jpg or png.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES FROM THE APP STORE:-
- Go to your App store and open that app page, which you require to open.
- Then you have to right-click on the screenshot which you want to take and Examine.
- On the bottom of your screen, a new inspect window will open.
- To highlight the screenshot on the screen, move the cursor in the code editor.
- To expand the code, tap on the small arrow, and seek for the source image.
- Copy that image source URL and paste that URL in a new tab.
- Now you have to right-click on that image and select “save as.”
- Now you can save the image as png or jpg.