Nowadays, Android Q is used by many users. It is a primary improvement to the mobile operating system. This Android Q is currently available in 21 devices. This gives you great features for both users and developers. Android Q improves privacy. Battery life and other features which provides us with a fantastic experience. You can easily enable the screen in Android Q.
Screen recording is sometimes necessary. Sometimes you are in a tough situation, and you want any evidence. In Andriod Q there is only audio recording option is available. But no need to panic maybe you will get a video recording option in the next Android version, and this is more helpful. This will helps you to enable the screen in Android Q.
In this article, we will tell how we can enable screen recording in Android Q:-
- Click on the Settings option on your phone. Scroll down the phone and select about phone option. Then to see the developer mode select “build number 7 times.”
- After that back to your settings and click on “system” option and select the “Advanced.”
- Here click on the “Developer options” and click on the “Feature Flags” option.
- Then several options will open. Click on “settings_screenrecord_long_press” option and enable it.
- Now take a screenshot. For this Press and hold the power button, and then a pop-up menu will come, you have to press and hold the ” screenshot option.” Then you will see a list. Then enable the screen recording via the microphone. When done click on start recording option.
- You will get a confirmation message, if you want to start the recording click on start option otherwise click on cancel option.
Your recording will start automatically. You can pause, start, or drag and cancel the record according to your choice. This is the way to enable the recordings on Android Q.