Either you want to allot static the IP address to your Smart TV or want to change the DNS, you require the remote to drive to Network settings. But sometimes, if you can’t find your remote or you lost the remote, then at that moment, you don’t need to worry. We have a solution to find any TV IP address without a remote.
In this article, we will tell you how you can find Samsung Smart TV(or Any TV) IP address without remote:-
FIND IP ADDRESS ON A COMPUTER:- If you need to find the IP address of your Samsung Smart TV from a Mac or Windows computer, then use Angry IP Scanner. For this, follow these steps below:-
1. Download and install the Angry IP Scanner software on your computer and run it on your computer.
2. Then the software would automatically detect the IP range; you have to press the Scan button to begin the discovery. If you don’t know, then you can use the 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.1.255.
3. Your TV would give the list with the manufacturer’s name in the title.
Now in your house, if you have multiple Samsung phones or TV, the app may choose multiple devices, and you may get unclear, which is the actual TV IP address. To separate your TV from the rest, right-click the IP, choose open, and create a Ping test before and after powering on your TV. The ping command runs as SONAR, i.e., it sends data packets from your computer to your TV. When your TV is OFF, you will not get any ping replies. If you still get a ping in return, then it’s presumably not your TV.
FIND IP ADDRESS ON A SMARTPHONE:-Find the IP address in a smartphone, you can use the Fing tool. This tool is available for both iOS and Android users.
1. From the play store and App store, install the Fing on your iOS or Android.
2. Then, connect your smartphone to the identical network as the Smart TV and run the application.
3. Move to the Devices tab and click on the Scan button on the top right.
4. The application would start scanning the network and give your devices in the list, and then you’ll find your Samsung Smart TV here.