If you’ve had up to date on how Apple’s used contractors to monitor and recognize your communications with Siri, you’re wondering how to clean and erase your recordings. You can get rid of the Siri recordings from Apple’s servers.
The recordings were unknown in that they weren’t connected to an Apple ID, but naturally, it’s still a privacy concern. Apple isn’t the first company to challenge these secrecy concerns – Google was also in the news for the same accusations.
Here we will tell you how to delete Siri recordings from Apple’s servers from your iOS and macOS device:
HOW TO DELETE SIRI RECORDINGS FROM IPHONE OR IPAD:
- On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
2. Click on the “Siri & Search” option.
3. Now you have to turn off the switch for Listen for “Hey Siri” and “Press Side/Home Button for Siri.”
4. Now at the top left press the “back button” and select “General” option.
5. Now a new tab will open click on “Keyboard.”
6. Now you have to turn off the “Enable Dictation” and turn off the “Dictation.”
HOW TO DELETE SIRI RECORDINGS FROM MAC:-
- At the top left of the window screen, select the Apple menu, and click on the “System Preferences.”
2. Now select the “Siri.”
3. Now at the left uncheck the box “Enable Ask Siri.”
4. Now move back to the “System Preferences” and tap on the “Keyboard.”
5. Then tap on the “Dictation” tab.
6. Now at the right of the Dictation tab, tap on the “Off” button for disable.
After doing these steps, all of your Siri recordings delete from the Apple servers from the iPad or iPhone and iMac, and you can quickly get rid of Siri Voice recordings. I hope that Apple will give a simple way to delete such data.