Facebook launched chat heads in Messenger a long time ago, and this is the best feature of Facebook. If you like Facebook chat heads feature, and you also want that feature in other apps. Then see in this article that how you can get Facebook Chat heads for WhatsApp, Skype, and other similar apps:-
HOW YOU CAN GET FACEBOOK CHAT HEADS FOR ANDROID APPS WITH DIRECT CHAT:-
1. On your android mobile go to the play store then download and install the DirectChat app (Free).
2. Before starting the app, you have to provide permissions over other apps and to access the notification content. Just enable the permission toggle.
3. Then a welcome screen you will see. To see a message on your pop up screen tap the “Test ChatHead” option.
4. You will find the option of apps where you will find the app which is compatible with DirectChat. You can enable or disable the apps which you want in chat heads.
CHARACTERISTICS OFFER BY THE DIRECT CHAT:-
1. MESSENGER LIKE UI:- The best feature of Direct Chat over other apps is the replicated the functionality of Messenger. This app offers a chat bubble, pop-up messages, unread badges, and the whole messaging UI. Use this app; you will find a great experience.
2. CHAT HEAD FEATURES:- Direct Chat offers you a ton of features. When a new message comes, you can either tap a pop up message, or you can open the chat head. You can also block or unblock user, or you can temporarily stop notifications by click on the “Do Not Disturb” feature.
Beyond this, Direct chat offers so many features like you can set the themes of your profile, you can set everything in the colors of your profile like title bar, background, incoming and outgoing messages, etc. You can also set the chat bubble size, transparency, border color, and as well as conversation pane transparency. Direct chat is available mostly for all social media and email apps.
Also read: How to make a page on Facebook