The first question arises in mind that what is NFC? NFC is Near Field Communication which is used to transfer the data between two devices. The data is anything like photos, videos, files, or create a payment all you can do with NFC.
Not all phones have NFC. This you can check near the battery of the phone. If in your battery you will view “Near Field Communication” then you can use it otherwise not. For this you have to require NFC tags, NFC allows smartphones and the apps to program for example trigger. From this, you can program NFC tags.
Now we will explain how you can program NFC tags:
HOW YOU CAN PROGRAM NFC TAGS ON ANDROID:-
There are so many apps in the play store through which you can program NFC tags. I am using the “Trigger” app in this article. There are so many apps, you can use any app of your choice. Trigger apps run in two parts one is “Trigger” and other is “Actions”.
Follow the following actions to program the NFC tags:-
- From the play store download and install the “Trigger” App.
- After installing the app, you have to create a task. At the bottom right move to the ‘My Task’ and tap on the “small plus icon”.
- Then a new window will open click on the “NFC” as a trigger.
- To Configure the NFC task then click on “Next”.
- After that, a new window will open where you can set the restrictions like date, time, Wi-Fi, etc. If you don’t want to set any restrictions then click on “NFC” and select the “Done” option.
- When your phone becomes in contact with NFC tag then you have to choose the action which you want to perform. Then click on the “Next” option.
- Now a new window will open and you will see the different options like Wireless & Networks, Bluetooth, Display, Social Media, Application, etc.
- Then you have to check the options and disable the Wireless & Networks, GPS, Bluetooth. In open Applications option, select the “Goqii”. In speech text write “Remember to stay hydrated”. When all done tap on the “Next” option and write your task name and tap on “Next“.
- Then, choose the switch task that will get a Triggered in the morning. The process is the same as you have done before. On the top tap on the plus icon and replicate the following actions. Let’s name it ‘Morning Mode’.
- A new window will open. You have to enable the WiFi On/Off,
GPS On/Off and Bluetooth On/Off. Open the application “Fitvate”. You can write “Remember pre-workout meal” in a speak test.
When you are done with all the changes then tap on the “Add tasks” and write the name of task like “Morning mode” and tap on done. You can write any name according to your preference.
- Take the NFC tag near the back of your phone. All the data will get written on the tags instantly.