Skype has recently launched the feature of screen sharing feature. It works great. You can use this feature when you are in the video call and use it to share presentations, even helping out your parents when they don’t know how to use Instagram, and you need to tell. Here see how you can screen share on Skype mobile and Desktop. We will show you the methods of screen share.
HOW TO SCREEN SHARE ON SKYPE MOBILE:-
- First, you have to install the latest version of Skype on your mobile. If you have already installed then update the app from the app store. Then sign into the Skype account.
- If you want to share the screen with the other person, then you have to make a call with the person. It is not necessary to do a video call, and you can also do the audio call as well.
To open the conversation head, click on the username and on the top right select the audio call or video call icon. Then your call will start with the user.
3. When your call is connected, then to reveal all the options on the bottom right corner, click on the three dots. You will see so many options, from the list of options, click on the share button for the share screen feature. Then the other person can see all the information. Click on the “Start Now” option. Now your screen will be shared with the other person.
HOW TO SCREEN SHARE ON SKYPE DESKTOP:-
- As you can share the screen on mobile, you can also share the screen with the other platforms like Linux, Mac, and Windows 10. You have to login into your Skype account on your Desktop or Mac and select the user which you want to call.
- On the top right click on the video or phone call icon to start the screen sharing.
- When the call is connected, on the bottom right corner of the Skype, click on the three dots. A list of options will open, select the share screen option to share the screen. Now your screen will be shared with the other user.