Sometimes it happens you can’t open the Start menu or you need to start window 10 in safe mode. But you don’t know how to start in safe mode. This article will help you how you can start Window 10 in safe mode:-
How to Access the Advanced startup tool through Windows Settings:-
You can easily restart your system to directly boot into it in Window 10 to reach the Advanced startup tool. If you are already login to Window 10, you can perform these steps to reboot:-
- Click on the window settings option on the left bottom corner of the screen or you can use the keyboard shortcut key by pressing the “Windows Key+I”.
- In the settings list, click on Update & Security option, and then search for Recovery option in the side panel.
- When you click on the recovery option, a new screen will open. Click on the Advanced Startup option. After clicking on this click “Restart Now” option.
After all, this will reboot your PC into the Advanced startup tool.
Now move to the guidance on how to boot into Safe Mode using the Advanced startup tool.
How to Access the Advanced startup tool from the Windows login screen:-
If you can not log in to the windows or you can not use the advanced tool method from the window settings. You can use this through the Window screen. You can either do reboot your computer or you can log out of windows by pressing shortcut key ” Windows Key+L”. The following steps are taken:-
- In the Windows 10 sign-in screen, press Shift and click on the power button in the bottom corner of the screen and click on the restart button.
This will restart your computer where the Advanced startup options are and to open a troubleshooter it will boot into a menu.
- Continue to the guidance on how to boot into Safe Mode using the Advanced startup tool.
How you can boot into Safe Mode using the Advanced startup tool:- If you watched any set of the earlier steps successfully, your Windows PC should have booted to a blue screen that says “Choose an option.”
- From the list of options click on “Troubleshooting”.
- A new screen will open click on the “Advanced options”.
- In the Advanced options, click on the “Startup Settings” in the bottom right corner.
This will drive you to a new screen that assists you to restart your computer again.
- When the restart of your computer is done, select safe mode to boot into your computer to a safe mode.