Your PlayStation 4 is regularly recording your gameplay in the background, in the case if you want to save or share a clip. With a single button press, you can take the screenshots. Let us discuss how you can take a screenshot in PS4:
Capture Screenshots on PS4:-
You can take the screenshot by pressing the share button on the PS4 controller. First, switch on your PS4 and for at least 1-second press and hold the share button to take the screenshot. The screenshots are saved in the screenshot folder of your PS4. These screenshots you can copy through USB or you can share it to your social media.
OPEN SHARE DISPLAY MENU:-
Share button has many options so that you can save the screenshots immediately.
To open up the menu click on the share button on your PS4 controller on the left-hand side. On the PS4 controller, you can also click on the triangle(Δ) button to save the screenshot or, select the circle(O) button to go back to your game.
CHANGE SHARE BUTTON CONTROL TYPE:– By default, when you long press the SHARE button PS4 take the screenshot and a single click on the SHARE button opens the Share menu. If you want to change the settings of Share button you have to do the following:
- On the PS4 proceed to the Home Page and click on the Settings icon.
- A list will open. Then press X to open Sharing and Broadcasts option.
- In the sharing and Broadcasts option, you will see a list of options. By pressing X, open SHARE Button Control Type on the PS4 controller.
- There are two configurations: Standard and Easy.
LINK YOUR PS4 ACCOUNT WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA: By linking your PS4 account with your Social Media accounts you can directly share your achievements on social media. You can link any of the social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. For this, do the following steps:
- Move to Share and Broadcasts Settings option and click on the “Link with other Services” option. Select any of the accounts to begin setup.
- PS4 asks you to insert your credentials to allow posting permissions. Insert all the details and select on “Authorize App” button.
- Now, your Social Media is connected to the PS4 account and you can post directly from the PS4 gallery.