Google Chrome is the most popular and demanded browser used by many users. In Android, it is inbuilt browser, and many peoples have used this browser. Extensions are essential information for a web browser. You cannot use Chrome Extensions on the mobile and not they have any methods of enabling them. There is no way to allow extension direct on Android. We will tell you the way how you can use Chrome extensions on Android.
With the help of different browsers, you can enable the Google Chrome extensions. The browsers used Kiwi and Yandex browser commonly. The best browser is Kiwi browser. Here we will discuss the Kiwi Browser. How from the browser, you can use the Google Chrome extension on Android?
Here is a great way to use Chrome Extensions on Android:-
- Download Kiwi browser app from the play store. The version of Kiwi browser is 73.0.03683.90 or higher. If there is no such version in the play store, you can directly download from the Google Search engine.
- Once your download completed, tap on the browser to download the extensions. Move to the extension page, at the top right corner tap on the three dots. A drop-down list will open, tap on Extensions.
- Then the extensions page opens in a new window. On this page, you will see a hyperlink marked “Kiwi Web Store.” Thatis the same as the Chrome Web Store from where you can download the desktop extensions.
- You can see the downloaded extensions in the extension’s page. Here you can disable the extensions. To visit the extensions page, you can also type chrome://extensions in the browser.
- Some extensions are used with the desktop. You have to go back to the Home Page, tap on the three dots, and use the extensions manually by clicking on them.