Anyone can use your PS4 with physical access and take the controller of PS4, turn it on, begin playing. If you want that others can’t play in your Play Station 4 then you can restrict that with a password.
Here in this article, we will discuss how you can put a password on a Play Station 4 account:
HOW YOU CAN PUT A PASSWORD ON PS4 ACCOUNT:
- Switch on your PS4 or PS4 Pro and sign in to your account. You will get a list of options. click on the settings from a list of options.
- When you click on settings, a list of options will come. Select the “Login settings” option from the list.
- You can change all the settings related to login and security. From the list of options click on the “Login Passcode Management” from the list of options. You can set a passcode as well as also set Face recognition.
- In a login Passcode Management when you insert first time your login passcode. You have to enter the Login passcode using the PS4 controller.
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE PS4 PASSCODE ON PS4:
When you set the passcode for Play station 4, no one can log in to your account without the passcode. Now if you need to change the passcode you will do the following:
- Move to login passcode management page and click on the “change Login Passcode” option.
- When you will change the passcode you have to verify the account using current passcode.
- After a successful login attempt, Play Station 4 gives you a message to Set a new Login Passcode. Enter the new passcode, verify the passcode and your new passcode will be created.
HOW YOU CAN REMOVE PASSCODE ON PS4:
- Move to Login Passcode Management page and click on the “Delete Login Passcode” option.
- Then for the verification, you have to enter the current passcode and select to delete passcode from the Play Station 4.
- After that, a warning message will come, click on OK and your account removed from the PS4.
HOW YOU CAN DELETE USERS FROM Play Station 4:
- First, from the Play Station 4 you have to delete all the other accounts, move to the Settings and click on the Login Settings.
- Then you will see a list of options. Tap X to open the “User management” option.
- By pressing X to delete your user from the PS4 controller. You can delete all the users which you don’t want to associate in your PS4. Then you will get a confirmation message to delete all the contents of users. Press OK to delete.