WhatsApp is a great messenger application with a number of specialties including both video and audio calls. We use it every day because it’s comfortable and just works. But there is one characteristic that has been missing for a while and that is call recording. Yes, there is the concern of security and misuse of call recording, but sometimes we need it.
Here we will discuss how to record WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone:-
WhatsApp call recording on Android and iPhone feature does not run on every device. Some devices have VoIP call recording feature enabled and some have not.
- For this, you have to first install Cube call recorder app.
- Open that app and enables all the required permissions.
- Now open your WhatsApp and give a call. Then your screen indicating recording your WhatsApp call. If the widget does not appears then manually tap the microphone in the app. It will automatically start recording.
- In some circumstances, the recordings don’t have audio from the other side. To fix this, open “Recording”. Change VoIP recording audio source to Microphone. It will turn loudspeaker it’s necessary.
iOS is strict when it comes to secrecy, so there is no easy way to record calls be it WhatsApp calls. We require a subsequent device as your primary device will remain connected to your Mac for recording.
- Combine your iPhone to Mac and give required permissions. Now, open QuickTime and select the File menu. Click on “New Audio Recording”, select your iPhone as the source, and select the record button.
- Of your iPhone, create a WhatsApp call to your subsequent WhatsApp device. Once attached, then use the WhatsApp’s group calling feature and add the person you want to talk to.
- Now you can continue the call using the subsequent device. When you are done the call, then stop the quick time recording and save it on your iPhone.