You Can Remotely Control Your Mac Using Your iPhone
The ability to control your Mac using your iPhone is quite impressive. Think, you are in your friend house or anywhere and you want to control your Mac using your iPhone. Yes. you can remotely control your Mac using your iPhone device anywhere. You can change the tracks, play the songs, change the screens, quit the apps, etc.
There are so many apps from which you can remotely control your Mac using your iPhone.In this article, we will discuss the app “Remote Control for Mac” app. If you want to do this then in this article we will tell you how you can remotely control your Mac using your iPhone:
- From the app store download and install the app “Remote Control for Mac”. Start the app and to download the helper app on your Mac you will see the link and you have to open this link on your Mac.
- Mac, open a browser and manually fill the link you found in the app or just click here. On the page, to download the helper tool click on the “Download” button.
- On your Mac, a zip file will be downloaded. To extract the package installer and to initiate installation double click on that zip file.
- When installed, the app will run on the Mac menu bar. To show the code select on the icon and then tap on the “Show QR Code” button.
- Now, start the app on your iPhone and on your app scan the QR code.
- On the top row to explore the media apps that you can control, click on the toggles.
- Using this app you can execute different categories of things. Click on the “Input” tab and you will be capable to use your iPhone as a trackpad and keyboard.
- Similarly, from the Apps tab, you can also control the apps.