Instagram is a social networking app which millions of users are used nowadays. But if you have multiple Instagram accounts or a single account and you want to log out of saved Instagram account. You can log out on Instagram by following these steps:
On Android to log out of saved Instagram account is very easy but the same in iOS is not so easy. Let us discuss how you Remove Saved Login Info On Instagram:
HOW YOU CAN REMOVE MULTIPLE INSTAGRAM SAVED LOGIN INFO:
If in your Instagram App you have multiple Instagram accounts saved login information then you can remove these very easy. For this, you have to log out of accounts and move to the login page.
- On the Login page, you will see your multiple Instagram accounts. Click on the “Edit Accounts” option. On the top right corner click on the (-) red button.
- Then click on the “Remove” button to remove all account from Instagram. In this way, you can remove all the accounts one by one.
HOW YOU CAN REMOVE SINGLE ACCOUNT FROM INSTAGRAM:
In this method, you can’t remove directly from the login page. If you uninstall your Instagram app from your iOS device and reinstall the app then also the Instagram information is saved. Now how you can remove a single Instagram account from your iOS:
- In the bottom right corner move to your “Profile Page”. On the top right click on the “Hamburger button” and tap on the “Settings” option.
- A list of options will come. Click on the “Privacy and Security Settings” option. In Privacy and Security Settings option click on the “Saved Login Info” option.
- Then you will see a toggle switch disables that feature. Then click on the “Remove” button to remove the account from the Instagram App.
- Now move back to your settings and log out of your account and when you log in again click on the “Not Now” option. This will not save your Instagram info.
Also Read: How We Can Cancel Tinder Gold Subscription