As we schedule Emails at work, it would be fantastic to schedule WhatsApp messages. Now you can schedule WhatsApp messages on Android and iOS.
Here see how you can schedule WhatsApp messages on Android and iOS:
HOW TO SCHEDULE WHATSAPP MESSAGES ON ANDROID:
USING SKEDIT:- SkeDit is the most famous app to schedule messages from your phone. Beside with WhatsApp, you can schedule text messages, Emails, Calls, and Facebook posts.
For using the app, first, you need to download and install the app from the play store. After that, open the app and select the WhatsApp and draft your message. After that, choose the recipient of the contacts and select the time to finalize the scheduling. Now your message automatically sends to the sender.
USING AUTORESPONDER FOR WA:-
Scheduling the messages is impressive, but sometimes you want to reply the received messages also. With the help of Automator, you can do that. Like Skedit, it also works while your phone is unlocked.
HOW TO SCHEDULE MESSAGES ON IOS:-
If you don’t have jailbroken iPhone, then on iOS, scheduling the WhatsApp messages is not possible. If you have iOS 13, then iOS 13 betas originated Automation to Siri Shortcuts which lets you run Shortcut workflows based on time of day. You can create a small script that would automatically trigger the Automation to send a WhatsApp message.
If you have installed iOS13 beta, then follow these steps:
- On your iOS, move to the Shortcut app and from the bottom, select the Automation tab and select the “Personal Automation.”
2. Now, for a time-based schedule, select “Time of Day.” Then insert the time and day and click on “next.” Now your trigger is set.
3. Select the “Add Action” button and in the search bar type “text.” From the results, select the “text” and click on “Next.”
4. Now insert the message which you want to send through WhatsApp. When you are done, then tap the press button to add another action. In the search bar type ‘WhatsApp’ and choose ‘Send Message via WhatsApp’
5. After that, from your contacts, add a recipient and press on next. You can add many recipients to the Action, but it may or may not work because Automation is still experimental on iOS 13 beta.
Also read: Apps to Improve Your WhatsApp Experience