Taking a screenshot is a very simple task to do. Many manufacturers have given different methods to take a screenshot.
In this article, we will discuss the simple ways how we will take a Screenshot on Android and iPhone:-
TAKE A SCREENSHOT WITH PHYSICAL BUTTONS:-
- Open the phone screen and select the thing which you want to capture. Set everything that you want in your screenshot.
- Then Press and hold both the power and the volume down key button for a second until the confirmation has not come.
- Remove the buttons when the confirmation will come and screenshot has been taken.
TAKE A SCREENSHOT WITH GOOGLE ASSISTANT:-
Sometimes the power button or volume button is not working and you cannot use both hands at a time. Then this Google assistant method will works. Here hoe we can take a screenshot from this method:-
- Start the assistant and say hello Google.
- Say “hello Google, Take a screenshot”.
- When you will give the command, Google assistant will directly get a screenshot for you.
On the iPhone, there are different models of design and different ways to take a screenshot. Here we will discuss how we can take a screenshot with different models.
TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON IPHONE X. iPhone XS, iPhone XS MAX, AND iPhone XR:-
- Open the screen of your phone and select the data which you want to capture. Select everything which you want to take a screenshot.
- Then Press both Volume key up button and side button together.
- Leave the buttons when you see a screenshot.
TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and other iPhones WITH HOME BUTTON:-
- Open the screen and open that shot which you want to capture.
- Then for a second press home button and power button at the same time.
- Leave that buttons when the screenshot has taken.